Monday, July 9, 2007

ok. So its been a few months.

I am currently teaching Photoshop at the Kalamazoo Valley Community College. Its been just fine, but I need a bigger city and I would rather do animation then teach. So I'm on the hunt. Wish me luck.

As soon as I get any new animating done I will post it. I am in the process of figuring out Maya and maybe Flash if it ever get less hot and I can stop yelling at the tutorials. My brain just doesn't work when its this hot and people on the computer telling me what to do when my brain doesn't work makes me angry.

The animation will come. Give it time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Kyle, and I'm in my 3rd year at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago. I am focusing on hand drawn and stop-motion animation. My friend Nathan Turriff gave me your name the other day and said I should look at your animations.

I was wondering are the armatures that you used in your most recent film just wire or are they ball and socket?

let me know if you have time my email is murfell@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Just found your blog from Google, looking for other stopmotion people to network with.

It ROCKS that you live in or near L.A.! Have you checked out Corky's studio?

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 
Home