Sunday, September 9, 2007

Working on blog comfy style.

Yup, this is totally what I look like then I am hanging out and bouncing to music while working on my next blog. Once again I live in a place that has no chair, so my office consists of my computer pulled up to the end of my bed. Even as I write this I am laying in bed fairly far from the screen, which has made me love universal access. I know mac was trying to help people with vision problems when they made the zoom in feature, but I wonder if they thought of me, the lazy girl, when they created it. Did they ever suspect a girl who loves to lounge would be in bed too far from the screen and in order to blog she'd have to zoom in? Probably not, but thank you anyway apple.



SEE! I'm totally working. I just happen to also have a high regard for comfort.

No comments:

 
Home