Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Matador 4

Did I ever show you the apartment?

I don't think I did. These pictures are from when we first moved in so the poster arrangement has since changed (several times) to include mostly a lot of Dark Knight, but all in all this is where we live.

oh and the curtains there on the far wall are our screen. We have a projector. It's our home theater... with actually red velvet curtains. I made them myself :) with window curtains to match.






And when I say we I mean myself and this guy.


Don't worry. He's not as deep as he accidentally looks here. Not even close.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute cute! Both the BF and the apartment. Come clean my place, stat, Ms. Tidypants. (ha ha! I almost posted "Ms. Tittypants." Whoops!)

Patrick O'Riley said...

hey, i'm deep!

 
Home