Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Where The Wild Things Are - 16 days to Halloween

I decided it has been far too long since I have made a really kick-ass Halloween costume. I really wanted to make something challenging and awesome, something I would be proud to wear and tell everyone that I made it. Of course that left me with only one option this year. Where the Wild Things Are. I will be Max and Patrick will be Carol. I wanted them to be as real to the film/book as I could. I have limited time and funds so lets see what we can do.



I started a base for the giant head Patrick will need to wear. I used my large exersice ball wrapped in grabage bags as a base. Now I am using paper mache to cover it. This weekend will be our grand day out to the fabric district downtown to get FUR! So much to do and only 16 days left to do it.



No comments:

 
Home