I needed to do a motion test with Lou Lou to see a few things. First, I had not yet used the nice camera and I wanted to see if it would work. Second, I needed to see if the rig I made for Lou Lou would hold her upright and how well I would do so and third... can she walk?
Here is what I learned
1) her rig needs to be a little more stable
2) her tie downs need to be shorter
3) I need a remote for the camera
4) I have to be careful with the tree leaves, they are easy to bump
5) I have to find ways to hide the rig better
I was a down and dirty test, not nice by any means but I learned some stuff before getting too fancy with they animating. Better tests are coming. Just wait.