Friday, January 19, 2007

Lou Lou's First Step

I needed to do a motion test with Lou Lou to see a few things. First, I had not yet used the nice camera and I wanted to see if it would work. Second, I needed to see if the rig I made for Lou Lou would hold her upright and how well I would do so and third... can she walk?

Here is what I learned
1) her rig needs to be a little more stable
2) her tie downs need to be shorter
3) I need a remote for the camera
4) I have to be careful with the tree leaves, they are easy to bump
5) I have to find ways to hide the rig better

I was a down and dirty test, not nice by any means but I learned some stuff before getting too fancy with they animating. Better tests are coming. Just wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks beautiful. The quality... just great. I can't wait to see more!

 
Home